Chou Chou is proud to announce that her blog has been nominated for the Leibster blog award. Merci, Bear'sPaws for the recognition!
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to spread the word about their blog. The following is required: list the nominator’s blog with a link; answer a set of 11 questions asked by the nominator; nominate 11 qualified blogs (less than 200 followers) for the Liebster Award and let them know through a post on their blog page; provide a set of 11 questions for the nominated blogs to answer; display the award!
Here are Bear's Paws Questions:
1) What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Sorry, no iPod.
2) What is one of your favorite quotes?
"A briard is a heart wrapped in fur."
3) What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
I love to read.
4) What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Changing light bulbs. Now I buy LED bulbs that will last 30 years.
5) What sound do you love?
The sound of ocean waves hitting the shore
6) What inspired you to start blogging
When I walk with Chou, strangers stop me to ask what kind of dog she is. I started blogging to introduce briards and Chou Chou's funny personality.
7) Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Chou is a very playful, perky puppy. So a photo of her in a beret or with sunglasses captures that personality better than words.
8) The best part of waking up is?
There is no best part of waking up. I am a night owl!
9) If you could be any television character, who would you be?
Hmmm. Chou Chou would be a Muppet. I have no idea who I would be.
10) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Raising mosquitoes in the backyard for my science fair project in grade school.
11) What is your most favorite place on Earth?
A tie between New York City and a beach in New Jersey.
Chou Chou's Nominees:
4) Ask Fisher
7) Husky's Life
11) Rainy Day
Questions for Chou's Nominees:
1) Why do you have a pet blog?
2) Do you write for other blogs or websites?
3) Where do you live?
4) Why did you choose the breed/dog you blog with?
5) How often do you blog?
6) Do you have specific goals for your blog?
7) What is the most effective way you have increased traffic to your blog?
8) Do you have other pets in your home?
9) Do you work outside the home? What are you doing?
10) How old is your dog?
11) How old is your blog?
Thanks again to Bear's Paws for this nomination!
* * * * *